We want to use this opportunity to thank KTCT donors to our water, sanitation and hygiene project for the generosity and concern they have for the less privileged. We pray that Almighty God continues to bless the supporters financially, and protect their lives as they continue to put broad smiles on people’s faces in Cameroon and the world at large. The difference KTCT supporters of this project will make in the lives of the children and the communities will include:
- a dramatic reduction of the infant mortality rate;
- an increase in girls’ enrolment in school;
- an improvement in examination results;
- improved health of the children, and an end to cholera outbreaks;
- a reduction in malaria and other dangerous illnesses;
The difficulties faced by wheelchair users and other disabled children will become history as they will soon have easy access to VIP latrines – the first to be built in schools in Cameroon.
The Youth Development Centre and the people of Limbe are very grateful..